Monday, January 26, 2009


Well, I'm here to try again. I really need to upload some more pictures. I don't have anything new to put on my blog.
So today it's and african violet that was my mom in laws. It was taken in Sept. of this year. It's not at the house now.
Don't know who took it home but someone did.
Guess the upload is working again for me.
Well, the house is mostly clean for Jenn's party. 16 years old today. It sure goes by fast. She has 3 friends here so far.
I think there is just one more to come. They are going to go out to toboggan in a well. It's cold today. around minus 20.
I'm hoping to get into my sewing room and do something there today.
I'm looking at buying an embroidery machine. Anyone have opinions that will help me. Almost bought a Janome 200E. It was on sale at $700. But it was in Kelowna and I didn't get it. Guess I should really check out info on other machines first too.
Better go and finish putting laundry away.
Bye for now.
:)Carol

No comments: