Friday, July 3, 2009


This picture is the blue version of Bragg Creek storm. I actually have 6 done but one is on my wall for a sample as I am working on the blocks, so I didn't get it into the picture.
Hubby took today off work so we slept in. I'm still working evenings tonight. So I will leave at 2pm to get there on time.
Last night was a very nice evening at work. Some of our residents had been at the Calgary Zoo. They didn't get back till 4:30 so it was a bit rushed after supper because they were more tired then normal and all in a hurry to go to bed.
Well, I guess I should go and make myself some breakfast. Talk later.
:)Carol

1 comment:

wayne kollinger said...

Carol
I'm glad you're having fun making your Bragg Creek quilts.
I would love to see them ehwn you're finished.
Maybe you could fax them to me at tuxedoparkdesign@shaw.ca
Wayne Kollinger