Tuesday, November 23, 2010


This is the birthday block for Jean T. ....Nov. 24.....called Castle in the Air. This one was ok to do. I like the look of it when finished.
It is very cold this morning. Minus 41 with the wind chill. That is cold. Not sure if the buses will run for school. Temp before wind chill is minus 31. My smart car was out of the garage yesterday/overnight and it started this morning. Dave drove it to work yesterday to try it in the snow and it wasn't too bad. So he is off to Edmonton for a few days and has decided to take it. He left at 6:20 this morning.
I'm staying home again today. I don't need groceries that badly. I have to go to work tomorrow so that is soon enough. I will shop before work. There is one grocery store open till 11pm and if I need to, I will go there after work at 9:30pm
Have a good day everyone.
:)Carol

No comments: