Tuesday, March 26, 2013

tinner block/ mystery step one

Another tinner block Online mystery, step one. Here it is March 26 already, where does the time go. I have been reorganizing my sewing space so that I have a desk that I can leave my fairly new embroidery machine set up on. This will allow me to do more embroidery. It is a very big job to do this reorg as my sewing room is very unorganized at the moment and contains alot of stuff. I also have a quilt to finish up before April 23 so I can take it to Ontario to give to a girlfriend that is surviving breast cancer. I already have it basted and the label is ready to be sewn on, then I will do some machine quilting and make the binding. Hope I have enough time to finish this for her. We are about to go out for a walk with the dog so this will be it for now. Happy quilting everyone. :)Carol

No comments: