Wednesday, July 2, 2014

garage and recycle bin paintings

Outdoor paintings by my daughter, Jennifer. The big one is on the side of a garage. The grouch is on our recycle box. She has also been painting alot of new bird houses. They are all over the yard. Had a really nice day for Canada Day. Chris and Sara came of dinner and then Chris made a bedside table for his room after dinner. Cooked a wild meat roast. Likely deer. It was given to us and not labelled so I am not sure if it was deer or elk. It was good what ever it was. Good a little bit of sewing done. I am working on paper pieced airplanes for the quilt I am working on for my hubby. This should be the last border. I am quilting it as I go so when I get these borders done the quilt will be done. Happy quilting to all, and Happy Canada day for yesterday. :)Carol

No comments: