Saturday, February 7, 2015

Feb. 7, 2015

Wow it is Feb. 7 already. Where does the time go. I am currently working on Pat Sloan's Vacation b.o.m. I have the second block done. And also on her Hip to be square challenge. I have many, many block done for that one. I finished a small rag quilt with my blocks and entered it into her draw. I made a big mistake on it be it will stay the way is it. I have the fringe on the side that I had intended for the back but oh while that is just the way it will have to be. I am planning on another border of different blocks too but didn't have time to get that far for this challenge so it is just a very small rag quilt at the moment. I have been working on liners for Days for Girls along with my other sewing. I really need to get back to my husbands quilt. Think I have decided on the blocks for the outer border but haven't got that started yet. Maybe I will get that started today. Happy quilting. Carol

No comments: