Friday, May 16, 2008

This is strange.  I just tried to upload a picture and the box with the ? is all I got.  Looks like I have to find another way to upload pictures.  I'm really behind in my fab 4 for friday
Here is the last on I put online.
Fab 4 for May 1:
1. On Summer swirls decided on next border and get it done. There is a border suggested with the pattern, I have to decide if I will use that or something different.DID NOT REALLY GET THIS DONE. STILL THINKING.
2. Decide on final borders and get them done on guild challenge piece. UNFORTUNATELY, DIDN'T GET THIS DONE EITHER
3. Finish 2nd round on virual round robin DIDN'T GET ANY FURTHER ON THIS ONE.
4. Make ties longer on charity wheelchair quilt. TOTAL FAILURE, DIDN'T GET ANYTHING DONE WITH THIS ONE EITHER.
So now what will I do for May fab 4 for Friday MAY 16
Basically I'm just going to try again.
1. On Summer swirls decided on next border and get it done. There is a border suggested with the pattern, I have to decide if I will use that or something different.  Also have to unsew 2 areas to fix before moving on with borders.
2. Decide on final borders and get them done on guild challenge piece.
3. Finish 2nd round on virual round robin
4. Make ties longer on charity wheelchair quilt.So now what will I do for May fab 4 for Friday.

The biggest part of not getting anything done on my list is that I've been tied up with in laws.  Lyle was here for a bit as Lillian had surgery May 7.  So I haven't had much time , if any in my sewing room.
Today we head for Ontario to a 50th wedding anniversary.    My son is staying home but Jenn is coming with us.
This is a very short trip.

Better go for now.  Happy quilting,
:)Carol

No comments: