Saturday, August 21, 2010


This block is from the birthday block exchange that I am in. Can't remember who it was for but it is done and mailed away.
Just picked up my daughter from a summer away with the junior forest rangers. She had a great time. The work in our national parks and live with 6 other crew members plus a supervisor. They had competions at the last day. It was great to see some of the things they learned to do.
Hard to believe that summer is almost over. Hope everyone out there is having a good summer.
I am working on a flannel backed rag quilt for my dad. He is undergoing chemo and radiation for esphagus cancer. He is about half way done. Not a lot of fun. The flannel I choice has wild life animals on it in blocks. I am shadowing each block and making it bigger and then I will put the 12in square together. It's getting there. I have the first 4 blocks quilted and together and another 10 ready to sandwich as blocks. Hope he likes it when it is done.
Happy quilting to all
:)Carol

No comments: