Sunday, May 15, 2011


This is a picture of the teachers sample for the art quilt class that I took awhile ago. Mine of course is still in the works. I don't have a darning foot for my machine at the moment and want to do some free motion quilting on the top so it is kind of on hold. I really have to get my husquvarna into the shop. I just can't the tension right on it. That machine has my darning foot and I've done alot of free motion with it but the little brother that I have doesn't have that foot. I think I already posted a pic of my top so far but I will check again when I post this message.
We started taking Christopher's bed apart now that he has moved out. Oh the garbage and junk under that bed. I'm not surprised but there sure was alot. We are going to us his old room as a t.v. /office
Well, guess I should have some breakfast and get some work done today.
:)Carol

No comments: