Thursday, August 14, 2008



Hi all,
This flower was in bloom a couple of days ago. I shot several pictures of it and thought that I'd share it with you. It was so very pretty. I uploaded my camera to the inlaws computer and printed this out so my mom in law could have it.
Haven't been doing any sewing here. I did a small amount of hand quilting on my butterfly friendship quilt but mostly I've been crocheting.
I haven't asked if I could use mom in laws sewing machine yet and the week is nearing an end so I'm not sure I'll be sewing but I have next week off too so maybe I'll get something done at home.
My mom in law is doing okay. She sat outside for awhile yesterday and even walked around the outside of the house. She's eating ok at the moment too. Live could be like this for awhile. She's tired of being tired but I don't see things being much different for now.
Happy quilting.
:)Carol

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm glad that your MIL is doing Ok.

Love and hugs Gina xxx