Monday, June 27, 2011



Two more birthday blocks that were done for me in 2010.
I finally got the top of a baby quilt done yesterday. It is for my nephew and is really late. He is over 6 months already. I am getting it done so that I can take it to Ontario with me in July. Should have finished it a long time ago. I have it laid out and ready to pin in the morning. Hope to get it done tomorrow if I don't get side tracked with a daughter home all day. She has a friend over so maybe I'll be able to get it done before they even get up. I want to do a 15 minute challenge on the Inklingo blog as well.
I made myself a new pen holder for work tonight. Now I just have to embroider my name and RN on the front and it will be done.
I figure that I will do the embroidery while I watch the Y and R tomorrow. I know I started a to do list for before our trip too so I need to find that so that I can get organized for that too. We fly to Ottawa on July 6. Lots to do before that and I have to work 5 evenings. My husbands last day at work is June 30th so my evening shift days will be different with him home in the morning.
I may not get as much done as I usually do. Time will tell. Well, I guess that's it for tonight.
Happy quilting,

:)Carol

No comments: