Tuesday, December 4, 2007

dec 4, 2007

picture and info edited out as requested.


I did get a small amount of sewing done yesterday. Started on a heart shaped pin cushion. I just have the tie on the top to do now.

I really need to get started on my secret pal gift this week. Need it done for next Thurs.
I also put my name down for a cookie exchange at work. Have to get on that too.

I worked nights at PLC on Sunday. We weren't sure if my car would start in the morning. Forecast was -25. Dave drove me to work. Went to work himself early and then picked me up at 7:30 and came home. He then worked from home because his computer isn't working at work. He gets a new one Wed. He is coming home this morning for the rest of the day as well.
Nice to have him home but somewhat changes what I do during my day off.
Well, I'd better get dressed as I need to go find this new post office that our parcels are being delivered to now. and pick up a few groceries.
Happy quilting.
Carol

No comments: