Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tues. Dec. 11
Hi everyone. I tried tonight to upload a picture and it would not work. So you just get a note.
I've been away for 2 days. My MIL fell and fracture a lumbar vertebrae. She is now in the hospital. My FIL has Alzhiemers and we were not sure how he would do on his own. Seems to be okay at the moment. Dave and I went down Sun. evening and returned this afternoon. We had our annual eye check ups and he waited 6 mos for an appt so didn't want to change them. I also have to work tomorrow. So since she is still in hospital we came home.
Kids got themselves off to school. Well I should say that Jenn did. Chris has been home sick for 2 days. Looks like a cold/ maybe the flu. We will see what happens tomorrow.
Dave and I will both be gone to work when they get up for school.
We are going to wait till Lillian gets out of hospital to go back down. Dave and Jenn may go on Wed or Thurs. My MIL wants me to not miss by Christmas quilting potluck. So I'll likely not go back down till Friday or sat. It's a 2 and 1/2 hour drive south of here. They live in Blairmore(part of Crowsnest pass) just above the US border.
I am then off till Wed. again. So we will see how things go for them. She is walking a little but has trouble getting up and down.
I was online a bit down there but didn't get to any of my blogging sites to read or write.
Hopefully pictures will upload soon.
Better go and get things ready for work tomorrow.
Happy quilting and bye for now.
:)Carol

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm sorry about your MIL's fall. I'm glad she's able to get about a bit.

love and hugs xxx