Sunday, February 10, 2008

Friday's fab 4



So I'm a little late. I had to think about it.




Here are my fab 4 for Friday Feb. 8


1. get test pattern made up (as of today it is about 1/2 done or close to it)


2. decide on what pattern i will use for my guild challenge fabric


3.get all my stuff, including library, ready for guild meeting


4. make a couple of cd's for my parents to take with us .




These are the 4 pieces for my guild challenge. We can pretty much do anything that we want with them. They hope we will at at least 2 more pieces of fabric to them. The floral print was in all challenge packs. The coordinating fabrics were different in some.


I bought 3 other pieces of fabric to go with these.

I will now upload them.


I have 3 or 4 pattern blocks picked

out as possible choices but I'm not sure what I want to do yet .

Likely make a wall hanging or table runner. not sure. We are to have the item done by our June potluck.

So that's one of my job's this week. Thanks for the fab4 idea NancyRose. Maybe I'll get something done.

Guess I'd better go for now.

Happy quilting,

:)Carol

No comments: