Saturday, January 12, 2008

jan 12, 2008

picture edited out as requested.

Middle of Jan. already and I haven't done much sewing. I'm thinking that I have to get to work on our guild friendship blocks. We have new members that have been with the guild over a year now so we are starting a new series to be done and I haven't got the old series finished yet. Got to get moving on them.

We've booked our tickets for end of Feb. to go to Florida. My Mom and Dad are their all winter.

It's been 14years since we've been to Florida. We've been visiting them in Ontario instead.

We are leaving the kids at home. So should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Well, being Sat. today I need to get to work and get a few things done. Maybe even into my sewing room. Jenn wants online so I guess I'll get off and let her have it for awhile.

Bye for now and Happy quilting,

:)Carol

No comments: