My fab 4 for friday april 4 were:
And how did I do.
1. finish sewing top together on summer swirls HURRAY I GOT THIS DONE.
2. get started on my guild challenge. cutting it out at least.HURRAY AGAIN, I'M DOING SO WELL. I GOT ALL THE FABRIC CUT AND SEWN THAT WAS GIVEN TO US. I BOUGHT 3 MORE COLOURS TO GO WITH IT AND I HAVE THE FIRST BORDER ON THE PIECE.
3. organize stuff for quild meeting as I can't attend due to working evenings. Also get anything that needs to go to meeting there for the meeting. WELL, I SORT OF DID THIS. I CALLED AND ARRANGED FOR PICTURES TO BE TAKEN OF THE SHOW AND TELL. WE HAD A SNOW STORM THAT MORNING SO I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING DOWN TO THE HALL.
4. work on the second round of my virual rr quilt.I GOT 2 SIDES OF THE NEXT ROUND DONE AND I'VE STARTED ON THE THIRD. SO JUST 1 1/2 MORE TO GO.
I do like making myself accountable for getting some things done. It's nice to see that I actually can get a few things done when I plan to.
Fab 4 for April 11:
1. On Summer swirls decided on next border and get it done. There is a border suggested with the pattern, I have to decide if I will use that or something different.
2. Decide on final borders and get them done on guild challenge piece.
3. Finish 2nd round on virual round robin
4. Make ties longer on charity wheelchair quilt.
Hopefully I will get all of this done. I will certainly try.
Since I have to work this afternoon, I guess I'll close for now and try to get some other stuff done. Already had to go outside to catch a horse. Our boarder horse keeps getting out. She got out onto road last night and again this morning. Fortunately, our neighbour noticed early this morning and he went down and shut his gate because she came back into his yard as he came down his driveway to see if he could catch her. So when Jenn and Dave were leaving to do handibus ,they came back to put the horse in our yard. I told Jenn that I would get her.
Both horses are not in the pen till we get the fence fixed. Diamond pushes her way through the fencing.
Happy quilting and make yourself a great day, only you can.