Monday, April 21, 2008


Well, I've not been on for awhile. Having speed difficulty with the computer. I click on something and it doesn't work to go anywhere. It takes alot of clicks for each move of site. Even in our email. It's very frustrating. Don't know what we are going to do about it.
I don't remember if I have this one on blog already but I can't show you my guild challenge till after June so this is the second round on my virtual round robin. I now have 2 of the third round done but the picture isn't uploaded from my camera yet. I decided on applique flower and leaves. The flower is the same material as the centre navy. I am still thinking about using that light blue for butterflies in the middle of the flowers. I'll have to see what it looks like first.
We just had a really bad snow storm. I haven't been driving anywhere since Friday. Came home from work in it. Our roads are very slippery. Dave went to work today and there were alot of cars sliding off the road into ditches. People just don't slow down enough.
I really should have read my last blog before starting this one. Can't remember what I've typed already. Would hate to repeat myself.
Hope you are all quilting up a storm.
I'll try to blog sooner this week.
:)Carol

2 comments:

butrfly2200 said...

Should have remembered that I had this picture on to ask for help. Oh well, what can I do but laugh at myself. I don't feel like starting over. Had trouble finding a picture.
:)carol

My mosaic world said...

Hi Carol, Haven't heard from you for a while. I've been checking your blog. You must be busy.
I'm still trying to figure out all this blog stuff. I guess I should ask my kids. Talk soon, Nat