Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wed. April 9, 2008

Hi everyone,

I just finished editing all of my posts. What a job. It took between 2 and 3 hours, but it is done now. Only pictures left are of my stuff. The president of my guild called to say that someone or 2 someones had expressed a concern of my posting of pictures without the knowledge of the people in the pictures, or the owners of the quilts. I was just posting to share some great quilts and to give the owner credit for the great job done. However, I guess I can't do that. So sorry to say that I will, in future, only be sharing my stuff. So you won't be seeing as many quilts as I don't work that fast.
Now you will get more quilts in the process, or it will just be all words.
This is the Summer Swirls quilt that I am working on. I now have the top all together and will start on the borders. I will try to get another picture of it taken soon.
The print in the background has butterflies on it. I really enjoyed making this one. I gave you the info about the pattern designer previously, with her website. Joanne Middleton is a great teacher. She is on "quilterstv" as well.
I am also working on my guild mystery challenge. I have now used up all the fabric given to me and I'm starting on borders with the fabric I added to it. Not sure how much bigger I am going to make it.
Guess I'd better go for now. Happy quilting and have a great day.
:)Carol

1 comment:

My mosaic world said...

Hi Carol, That's good info. I didn't know that. I'm still so learning all this blog stuff. I like it. But I'm confused on how to respond to people when you leave a comment on my profile. I wrote to you but it ended up on my comment section.
Your quilt is looking beautiful. The colors are pretty. Is it going to be for someone in particular?
Nat