Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Friday, April 4, 2008

fab 4 for april 4
Picture edited out as requested.
my fab 4 for friday march 28 and how did I do.1. finish sewing all blocks together on summer swirls GOT THIS DONE AND ABOUT 1/2 OF THE BLOCKS SEWN TOGETHER. TOP IS ABOUT 1/2 DONE.2. get started on my guild challenge. cutting it out at least. STILL NOT CUT OUT. HAVE TO GET ON THAT3. sew the handle back onto a sports bag for Jenn to put her lacrosse stuff into. DONE AND SHE IS USING THE BAG4. work on the second round of my virual rr quilt. I MADE THE DECISION AND HAVE ONE SIDE DONE.Hard to believe I didn't blog inbetween the 28th and today. I must have been busy.my fab 4 for friday april 4 are:1. finish sewing top together on summer swirls2. get started on my guild challenge. cutting it out at least.3. organize stuff for quild meeting as I can't attend due to working evenings. Also get anything that needs to go to meeting there for the meeting.4. work on the second round of my virual rr quilt.Hope I do better next week.Guess I should get off line and get some work done. My first of 5 days off.Happy quilting,:)Carol
Posted by butrfly2200 at 7:07 AM 0 comments

No comments: