March 21, Friday's fabulous 4 things to get done this week.
1. try once more 3 or 4 finger pin cushions. I ACTUALLY GOT ABOUT 6 DONE.
2.get round 2 planned and done for my virual round robin. WELL, I THOUGHT ALOT ABOUT THIS ONE BUT OTHER THAN FINDING THE FABRIC FOR THE NEXT ROUND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY FURTHER ON THIS ONE.
3. Confirm on pattern for guild mystery challenge and get it cut out. PRETTY SURE I'M DOING BARGELLO FOR THIS ONE BUT DID NOT GET IT CUT OUT.
4. make ties longer on donation wheelchair cover for resident and upload picture of same.
DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THIS ONE.
I got working on other things mostly. I took a class on Sat. and I've been working on my Summer Swirls instead. It's over 1/2 done. I really like it. Will post a picture when I get to taking one of it. I should have taken a picture before I started sewing some of the blocks together but I will get one soon.
A little later but here are my fab 4 for friday march 28
1. finish sewing all blocks together on summer swirls
2. get started on my guild challenge. cutting it out at least.
3. sew the handle back onto a sports bag for Jenn to put her lacrosse stuff into.
4. work on the second round of my virual rr quilt.
Well guess I'd better go and get some stuff done. I work days tomorrow.
Happy quilting to all.
Hope to get some of this done this week.