Monday, March 3, 2008

parents



Well I'm back from Florida and I've finished 4 days at work. Now on 2 days off.

Here is a picture of Dave and I with my Mom and Dad. We were at Sawgrass park in St. Petersburg, Florida. It's a really nice boardwalk around a park with alligators, birds and sometimes armadillo's. We did see an alligator and lots of birds but not armadillo this time. I have other times we have been there.

We had a very nice week with my parents. Did alot of shopping, some time at the beach walking. We didn't go swimming even though I bought a new bathing suit. Couldn't find my old one and needed a new one anyway but we just didn't bother going swimming this time.

My mom wants to make a crazy quilt for charity so I show her how to do her blocks and got her set to start that after her company is gone. My older brother Dave and his wife Joan arrived the day before we left. So they still have company for another week. They are there for 2 weeks.

It was nice to get to see my brother before we left. I will try to get some pictures taken of material and stuff bought on the trip and get them uploaded soon. We're going to see if we can make it down there again sooner then 14 years. We've been visiting them in Ontario. Mostly because of the expense. 4 people is expensive to fly. We drive to ontario.

Well, I guess I'd better get the kids up for school. I'll write more later. Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been reading any blogs for a bit so I'll have to catch up.

Happy quilting,

;)Carol

No comments: