Tuesday, March 4, 2008


picture edited out as requested....Alberta Quilt. Very nice. This is from Feb. show and tell. I haven't taken pictures of anything I bought on my trip yet so this is it for now.

We have snow this morning. Sounds really windy out there as well.

I'm off to a quilt class this afternoon. The new LQS that opened in Strathmore is the place. The owner is in my quilt guild. She was in Standard before and just a little too far away for me to travel to a class.

Now I'm booked in for 2 classes. Today's is called Twisted star. We are doing a centre piece. Should be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Glad that the class doesn't start till 1pm. The roads don't sound too good this morning.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Happy quilting,

:)Carol

1 comment:

Gina said...

don't forget to post pictures of your workshops. I love looking at all the quilts

love and hugs xxx