Saturday, March 15, 2008

Florida Fabric and fab. 4 for friday






The first 4 pictures are the fabric that I bought in Florida.
$2.00yd

2 yards each above





Flannel butterflies was $3yd I think.


blue is remnant, butterfly flannel was 2yds
panel above
I used some of it the blue and white in the twisted star that I did last week.
The white and 3 blues went into the twisted star. I am thinking
of using one of the other 2 prints for the backing but haven't decided yet.
I was to do a "weaver fever" class on April 8 but it may not happen. We will see. I'm the only one signed up at the moment.
I've been busy working. Jenn went to her first job interview today. Doesn't know yet if she hasit.
There were 30 kids being interviewed for the jobs. Not sure how many jobs.
Surely, good experience for her if nothing else.
Oh, I just remembered yesterday was Friday. I'm a little slow.
Here are my fab 4 for this friday March. 7, 2008
1. Get centre made for the viral round robin I decided to do(I'm only 2 steps behind)
DONE

2. Choose a pattern for my guild challenge fabric
WELL, RULED ONE OUT. STILL THINKING

3. Get stuff ready for next Tues. Bargello class
DONE AND GOT THE TOP DONE IN THE CLASS.

4.make 3 or 4 finger pin cushions
DIDN'T EVEN REALLY CONSIDER TIME FOR THIS.
March 14, Friday's fabulous 4 things to get done.
1. make 3 or 4 finger pin cushions
2. plan and do 2nd round on viral round robin
3. up load picture of round one of vrr
4. chose pattern to start guild mystery challenge and get it started.
Hope I do better this week.
Well, guess that is it for tonight. Happy quilting,
:)'CArol

No comments: