Friday, March 21, 2008

Last weeks fab 4 for friday/ new fab 4




I like pelicans so here are a couple. It's hard to believe that it is already friday again. where does the time go.

Here's my list from last week with my progress on them.

March 14, Friday's fabulous 4 things to get done.
1. make 3 or 4 finger pin cushions DIDN'T EVEN GET STARTED
2. plan and do 2nd round on viral round robin STILL PLANNING BUT THINK I KNOW WHAT COLOUR FOR THE BORDER, NOW I'M LOOKING FOR FABRIC. I JUST CAN'T GO OUT AND BUY MORE. HAVE TO FIND IT AT HOME
3. up load picture of round one of vrr. JUST DID THAT A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO. SO THAT 'S 1 OUT OF 4
4. chose pattern to start guild mystery challenge and get it started. WELL, STARTED ON ONE AND DECIDED THAT IT IS NOT WHAT I WANTED FOR THIS FABRIC. USED OTHER FABRIC FOR TESTING. IT IS NOW MY CENTRE FOR THE VRR QUILT. SO GOT 2 OUT OF 4 DONE. KIND OF CHEATING THOUGH. I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER NEXT WEEK.

March 21, Friday's fabulous 4 things to get done this week.

1. try once more 3 or 4 finger pin cushions

2.get round 2 planned and done for my virual round robing

3. Confirm on pattern for guild mystery challenge and get it cut out.

4. make ties longer on donation wheelchair cover for resident and upload picture of same.

Hope to get some of this done this week. It will be a busy week though. I start some computer training for a new program we are to use at work.

I should get off line now and get some sewing done. It's 610pm here. We went shopping today to get Jenn's equipment for lacrosse. She starts on Mar. 31. Hope she doesn't get hurt.

Well better go for now. I'm a little behind in reading will try to catch up soon.

:) Carol

http://www.butrfly2200.blogspot.com/

http://www.myquiltblog.com/butrfly2200/


http://www.serialquilters.com/butrfly2200

No comments: