Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday's fab 4

So I'm going to try to maintain and keep up with a fab 4 on fridays. I think it is a great idea.

Thanks Nancy Rose.



Here are my fab 4 for this friday March. 7, 2008

1. Get centre made for the viral round robin I decided to do(I'm only 2 steps behind)

2. Choose a pattern for my guild challenge fabric

3. Get stuff ready for next Tues. Bargello class

4.make 3 or 4 finger pin cushions



And I really need to get 3 of these things done this week.



I spent a fair amount of time today online and then went to my sewing room as cleaned up my class bag and pinned some more tags(charity crumb blocks).

Now it's 4:18 and Dave just got home so not sure how much other stuff I'll be doing in the next little while.





(edited out picture as requested) I just tired uploading a different picture and it didn't work. Who knows why this one did.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Bye for now.
Happy Quilting,
:)Carol

No comments: