Monday, November 12, 2007

Raffle quilt 2006(nov12,2007)

picture edited out as requested.


This is the raffle quilt that my guild made for our quilt show in 2006. It was to celebrate Alberta. I made the block that is on the left side 4 from the top. Hard to see but itwas paper pieced and is mountains and a stream and trees.
A family from Texas won the quilt. It was quite big.

I just finished worked 5 days. Busy ones but okay. Now this week coming up I am excited as I get to go to my annual quilting retreat.
So I had today off and tomorrow. I work days on wed. and then I took a vacation day off for thurs. so that I could get all my stuff ready. Then Friday morning after the husband and kids are got I go to the retreat. It is very close, only about a 30-40 minute drive but it is great to get away sew all weekend and have all our meals made for us. I just love it. We generally all work on our own stuff. So this week I have to decide on what I am taking with me and get it ready to go.
So hopefully I'll have more personally done items to show you after the weekend.
Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Quilting
;)Carol

No comments: