Tuesday, November 27, 2007

nov 27, 2007

I ended up working today. Janet was not feeling too great and needed a day off. I only got 1 day off but after I work evenings tomorrow then I have 5 off so I decided that I could do today.
Then we woke up to snow this morning. Dave offered to drive me to work, so I let him. Anytime a vehicle passed in the snow covered passing lane you couldn't see anything for a minute or two. It took him till 730 to get into the city. I work in the opposite direction of his work. It was nice to be driven both ways. We decided on supper out. Just went to KFC for Toonie Tuesday,
We both ate for $5.28. Not too bad. The kids had already eaten at home when I called.
This was a third attempt at uploading this picture. Sure hope they get it fixed soon.(blogger site).
Well, I should get some real work done and maybe some sewing.
Happy quilting,
:)CArol

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love that circle. I'm with you, I'm not sure if I would have the patience for it.

love and hugs xxx