Tuesday, November 20, 2007

nov 20, 2007



I wrote this blog once already. When I hit post publish there was an error. Guess I should copy it first from now on instead of doing the copy after it is published to my site.

Now I have to try and remember what I typed.

I tried to copy and paste a typing test that Jen had on her site but it just came through as typing and not in a usable state. It was fun to do.

I got 58 on the first try and the anywhere from 47 to 60. I'm not as fast as Jen, she was in the 90's. I don't type for my job though. I just took typing in high school because I thought it would be useful to have. Little did I know that I'd be typing on a home computer.

Lets try this again.
How Fast Can You Type?Type the entire sentence below. The test will begin when you type your first character. When you are done, hit your tab key or click the stop button. (Author of current quote: click here).
We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve.

Your speed is words per minute *free typing test (c) CalculatorCat.com

Still didn't do it right. You'll have to go to the site above

Kids just left for school a few minutes ago and I need to get ready to go to my craft guild meeting.

Happy Quilting.

:)Carol

No comments: