Sunday, September 16, 2007

Log cabin round robin 2003-04


Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007

Well, I'm off work for 2 days. hurray!!!! Maybe I'll get some sewing done. I decided to use some of my charity foundation strips for quilt aprons to cover laps of residents in the long term care unit that I work on. I already for 3 strips sewn together a length of 8 blocks. I just need to add 1 more strip(already to go) and then back it with fleece and add a long belt at the top for the tie around part and I can take one to work. I'll try to get some pictures of what I mean in the next 2 days.

The above quilt is the same round robin group. I did the last border or log cabin blocks and butterflies. This one was also done in 2003/2004. I would not have minded ending up with this one. I believe we had a month for each round.

Hope you all have a good day.

:) Carol

1 comment:

Sherri said...

this one is gorgeous!