Thursday, September 20, 2007

Retreat product 2006 November


Thurs. Sept. 20


I didn't get a chance to write last night, I was online for a bit reading but had not started to write yet, when my hubby got a phone call on his cell phone from an old friend.

I got off line so they could talk. It was too late to get back on when they finished so I headed for bed instead. I had to work today.

The above 2 pieces were done by me at last years guild retreat.

The left one is a wall hanging I made from a panel for my secret pal for Christmas.

The right one is an unfinished block from the precision sewing class of Joanne Middleton that is the same pattern as the one in the centre of my paint chip challenge. They look quilt different.

Haven't gotten to my sewing machine the last couple of days. I'll try to do some tomorrow morning. I am working evenings tomorrow. 3pm till 9:30. Then I'm off for a few days.

Happy sewing,

:) CArol

No comments: