Sunday, September 9, 2007

test block done

Well, I did get a bit of sewing done today. I finished a test block I am doing for Kim at Block Central. I think that it turned out pretty good. I like the colours that I did it in. I used donation fabric so now the block will have to go into a charity quilt. Oh well, it will be nice for someone.

I've been playing with my pictures today. If I sent them to myself and then put them into a special file , I will beable to upload without much problem and then make them smaller.

Hubby is off to Winnipeg for work tomorrow. I'll hopefully get some extra time to sew.
It's always nice when he gets back home though.


Just tried uploading and it's not working. Copy and paste did not work either. Wonder what I did differently this . Well have to look at it tomorrow.
Goodnight, :) Carol

No comments: