Saturday, October 13, 2007

Oct. 13, 2007

Sat. Oct. 13, 2007


picture edited out as requested. It was a tree skirt.

This was made by a guild member and I thought that it was a great way to use already made blocks. Thought that the design was quite neat. Hope you enjoy seeing it.

I've just finished working my second 12hour shift. I do not do 12 hours shifts well. Dave drove me to and from work today. Yesterday I expected only to work 8 hours and stayed till 6 30 after starting 15mins early to do night shift meds as there had been no RN on nights. So it was a very long day. Plus I was to be at curling for 7pm. I was about 10 mins. late. Dave said that I must have been speeding because I got home so fast. I wasn't speeding but I was going faster than he likes me to drive my car. I didn't do very well curling. Didn't get one rock over the line.
Just wasn't throwing it hard enough. We still don't have a slider so my throwing was from a stationery position. Oh well, at least next week I am not working before I play. Hopefully I will not be so tired. I haven't had much time to read anyone's blogs lately so maybe I'll be able to catch up soon.
I have to head to bed soon so I get a good night's sleep before another day of work.
Hope everyone is doing great. Bye for now.
Happy Quilting,
:) Carol

No comments: