Tuesday, October 9, 2007

oct. 9. 2007


Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2007
pictured edited out as requested
This is from the same round robin. This one only had one angle cut.
Same of the prints are orientals.
I worked evenings last night and then off today. I was very tired. Think I might be getting my husbands cold. I slept about 1/2 the day away after the kids went to school. Then we went shopping when the kids got home. Dave needed to gas up the van before it went away for awhile. We drove to a party in EDmonton (4hrs) and home after it on Sat.
The party was very nice. Alot of people and relatives that we don't see too often.
I finished the wheelchair quilt/bag that I was making for work. Haven't taken any pictures yet but will in the next couple of days. I have a quilt guild meeting this Thurs. I want to take it there and see if anyone is interested in making some. I am very slow. It goes to the nursing home where I work.
Well, this is short but I have to work the next 5 days and I've a few things to get done tonight before I start working again.
Happy quilting,
Carol

No comments: