Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Butterfly wall hanging

Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2007
Not the greatest clear shot but the butterfly wall hanging is mine. I did not make this one. It was a Christmas gift from my secret pal in 2000. Quilters name is Gretha Robinson. I just love this one. It hangs in my bedroom.
The red, blue and white quilt belongs to our current president of the guild, Jenny Barrett. The pictures were drawn by her grandsons and she made them into a quilt.
Oh, the little table topper in purple beside the butterflies is also mine from another secret pal. Either from 2001 or 2. Quilters name is Joanna Stoesz. That one was one my coffee table for some time but mydaughter has moved it, so it is away at the moment. I didn't get any quilting in yesterday. We've company coming today so I don't know if I'll get into my sewing room to sew or not. Oh well, there is always another day. I know I won't get in there on Wednesday. That's a very busy day.
Staff meeting a 9am. Seminar about strokes at 10 to 2pm and then I couldn't get the shift off so I have to work evenings from 3 to 9:30pm. I will be very tired by the end of the day. I have a 30mins drive home so my hubby and son will come and get me. Chris can drive my car home and I rest while my hubby drives. I don't want to take any chances of being too tired to drive.
I'm not used to such a long work day.
Happy quilting,
:) Carol

No comments: