Sunday, October 28, 2007

oct. 28, 2007



pictured edited out as requested of a Battenburg Lace table runner.

Our guild did a workshop on this one and I couldn't go as I was working. I did buy some of the lace to try it though so I'm still hoping to learn how to do this.

I was busy last night for a short time cutting and making a few crisscross coasters. Jen gave us the pattern a while ago and I know I printed it out a couple of times as I had miss placed the first one. Finally thought that I needed to get the first one done and boy did it do up quickly. I just love them. My plan is to made alot of them and include them with some Christmas cards this year. I will cut out alot of 4 1/2 inch squares before my Nov. quilting retreat so I can made alot of them then. As soon as I get the pictures taken I will try to upload somefor you to see.

I'm working one more evening today and then off for 2 days. My son Chris gets 5 teeth pulled on Halloween day. It is in preparation for braces. Poor boy.

Guess that's all my news for now. Happy quilting

:)CArol

No comments: