Wednesday, October 31, 2007

oct. 31, 2007



picture edited out as requested.

I got a few more coasters done last night. I'm really pleased with them. I cut out more squares as well. We watched a bit of t.v. last night and I got a bit of hand sewing to do while I watched.

Watched Bones first and then The Unit. I had 1 leg of a pair of pants to hemmed and a hanging sleeve to sew onto my dolphin wall hanging so I can hang it up. I got both done and turned several of the coasters after sewing them as well. So I was a happy camper. We did stay up later then usual though. Dave was still tired when we got up at 5:30 . I'm working evenings so I'll lay down for a nap around 11 or so.

Dave has to get off work early today and take both kids to the dentist. Chris gets 5 teeth pulled in prep for braces. Jenn's braces came off in Aug.. but the retainer has to be redone. It's not quite right.

Well, guess I'll close for now. Happy quilting,

:)Carol

2 comments:

Gina said...

I like the quilt. With all the stars together it looks a bit like Attic Windows.
thanks for coming to see me at my site. The book the Red & Black blocks came from is Carol Doak's Sensational Nine Patch Stars.

love and hugs xxx

Dale Anne Potter said...

GREAT Quilt!
THANKS for visiting my blog and YES, I have bags of fabric left - you can email me at:
bfpotter@sasktel.net